Vickys Creamy Chicken & Tomato Pasta Bake GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Creamy Chicken & Tomato Pasta Bake GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Creamy Chicken & Tomato Pasta Bake GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 250 g of gluten-free fusilli (dry pasta is usually egg-free too).
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 250 g of chicken breast cut into small chunks.
- Prepare 400 g of passata or use my Tomato-Free 'Tomato' Sauce recipe.
- It’s 100 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- You need 100 g of tinned sweetcorn.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic puree.
- Prepare 1 tsp of low sodium salt.
- You need 50 g of grated Violife free-from cheese as topping (optional).
Vickys Creamy Chicken & Tomato Pasta Bake GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400F.
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water according to the pack instructions then drain.
- Meanwhile, fry the onion in some oil until softened. Add to the drained pasta.
- Fry the chicken until cooked through.
- Add to the pasta and onions along with the coconut milk, sweetcorn, passata, basil, garlic puree, sugar & salt. Gently stir through.
- Spoon into an ovenproof dish, sprinkle the cheese on top. You can use nutritional yeast instead if you like.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes to melt the cheese and heat through. Serve immediately. Goes great with a simple green salad and garlic bread.