Thyme and Parmesan crusted chicken and new potatoes. Place the potatoes into a mixing bowl, and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with kosher salt, black pepper, Parmesan cheese, and thyme leaves. I was all excited because as I was mixing the dish up the combination of the parmesan and the thyme smelled wonderful and it smelled heavenly when I was. with Roasted Potatoes & Cherry Tomato-Arugula Salad.
This recipe makes a delightful appetizer when using new potatoes. My only concern is that the potatoes might be done baking before the Parmesan is golden and crusty. These Crispy Roasted Parmesan Potatoes are epic! You can have Thyme and Parmesan crusted chicken and new potatoes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thyme and Parmesan crusted chicken and new potatoes
- You need of Enough chicken parts for everyone, even wings :).
- Prepare of Enough new potatoes for everyone.
- You need of Equal amounts of Parmesan and breadcrumbs (100g ish total).
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of Flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
Make them for your Sunday Roast or pass them around at a gathering. Just a fleeting glance at these Crispy Roasted Parmesan Potatoes is all you need to KNOW that these are utterly addictive and that you'll be fighting to make sure you get your fair. This Parmesan Crusted Chicken is a simple and delicious recipe to add to your chicken repertoire! I also love serving it over Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes.
Thyme and Parmesan crusted chicken and new potatoes instructions
- Get ingredients ready. Wash chicken and potatoes and dry well.
- Put flour on a plate. Beat 2 eggs on a plate. Mix equal amounts of Parmesan and breadcrumbs.
- Dip chicken in flour, then egg and then breadcrumbs. Place chicken on a lightly greased baking tray.
- Put potatoes in a bowl. Drizzle with oil and add any leftover breadcrumb mix. Mix with a spoon.
- Add potatoes to tray. Sprinkle with thyme. Bake at 200 for 40 mins..
- Turn half way and up the heat for 10 mins to brown and crisp up. Yummy :).
However, when I have fresh herbs available I use those. I love fresh rosemary or thyme and use them instead or along with the Italian seasoning. Parmesan Crusted Chicken is a quick and easy recipe to make for dinner. I love adding fresh minced rosemary, but fresh thyme and oregano are also fantastic. What goes with Parmesan Crusted Chicken?