Japanese Chili Sesame Ramen (Tan Tan Ramen).
You can have Japanese Chili Sesame Ramen (Tan Tan Ramen) using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Japanese Chili Sesame Ramen (Tan Tan Ramen)
- It’s of Chicken bones.
- Prepare of Spring onion.
- You need of Dried kelp, dried Shiitake and any leftover vegetables.
- It’s 1 of Ramen noodle.
- You need 100 g of minced pork.
- You need 3 tablespoon of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chili oil.
- Prepare of soup.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of grated sesame.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sesame paste (tahini).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Miso.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chili oil.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need of toppings.
- Prepare of shredded spring onion + chill oil.
- It’s of boiled egg.
Japanese Chili Sesame Ramen (Tan Tan Ramen) instructions
- Make good chicken stock. I always make this soup stock in pressure pan for 30 minutes..
- Make chili pork. You can put more chili or Chinese Sansho chili powder..
- Make topping. Mix garlic chili sesame oil and shredded spring onion..
- Mix well all the soup seasonings..
- Put boiled 400ml soup stock in pan and put and mix soup seasoning mixture. Salt to taste..
- Boil Ramen noodle and drain hot water and put Ramen noodle in soup..
- Enjoy ❣️🇯🇵💕.