Potato, Pea and Feta Frittata. You can enjoy frittata any time of the day because of their versatility. Potato Frittata with Bacon and Feta. This potato frittata recipe has two really great qualities.
This delicious frittata would be great for breakfast, brunch or any time! It's full of caramelized sweet potatoes, red bell pepper, black beans and feta. This frittata concept has been lurking in the back of my mind for months. You can have Potato, Pea and Feta Frittata using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato, Pea and Feta Frittata
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 3-4 of new potatoes.
- It’s 1 handful of peas.
- It’s of Cubed feta.
- Prepare Half of a red onion.
- You need of Olives.
- It’s of Some cherry tomatoes.
- It’s of Oil.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
I've just been waiting for sweet potatoes and bell peppers to come around again. Frittatas have saved me on more hungry weeknights than I care to count. As long as I have a few vegetables and maybe a little meat to throw in a skillet, I This will get you a frittata with a hearty filling — especially if you're using something like potatoes and bacon — and a creamy egg custard shot. Sweet Potato Frittata with Spinach and Feta.
Potato, Pea and Feta Frittata step by step
- Slice the new potatoes and fry in a little oil until golden and crispy. Half way through add some frozen peas and some of the sliced red onion..
- While the potatoes are cooking whisk up four eggs and season with salt and pepper. Add to the pan and start the cooking process on the hob. Once the bottom has started to firm up place the pan in a preheated oven at 180c. Cool for 10-15 minutes or until the egg mixture is starting to firm up.
- I topped the frittata with a simple salad of sliced red onion, tomatoes, feta, olives and herbs.
My favorite thing about frittatas is the fact that they have all the flavor of a fluffy If you get a chance to try this tasty Sweet Potato Frittata with Spinach and Feta, let me know! Leave some love in the comment form below or tag your. This pea and potato frittata mean works great warm with a salad or eaten cold for lunch the next day. Serve alongside wedges of the frittata. Cook as instructed and allow to cool completely.