Vegan Fish and Chips.
You can cook Vegan Fish and Chips using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Fish and Chips
- It’s 100 g of plain flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of bicarb.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s of vegan beer.
- It’s 1 of large potato.
- It’s 1 tin of artichoke hearts.
- Prepare 1/2 sheet of nori finely shredded.
- You need of oil for frying.
Vegan Fish and Chips instructions
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together including the nori leaving some of the flour for dusting..
- Slice your potato in to your preferred thickness for your chips and leave in water.
- Dust the drained artichoke in the plain flour.
- In a large bowl, mix all of your dry ingredients add the vinegar the beer until you have a thick batter that will coat the back of a spoon..
- Add the artichoke in to the batter and cook in batches, afew extra bits of batter sprinkled in the oil if you like to have scraps with your chips..
- Place on a rack over a baking try and keep warm in the oven until your chips are ready.