Chicken chorizo bake. Cut the chorizo into slices the thickness of a pound coin. Chicken and chorizo is a popular combination that creates smoky, Spanish-inspired dishes, from classic paella to buttery chicken casserole and our fun, meaty tray bake. This quick and simple Spanish Chicken Tray Bake with Potatoes is super easy but big on flavour.
Chorizo can take anything from ordinary to scrumptious. These breakfast Chorizo Baked Beans on Toast are a classic example! This Spanish-inflected recipe is super simple to throw together and fast. You can cook Chicken chorizo bake using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken chorizo bake
- You need 650 g of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 200 g of chorizo.
- It’s 300 g of chicken breast.
- Prepare half of a garlic bulb.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 125 ml of red wine.
- You need 1.5 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1.5 handfuls of fresh basil.
- You need 0.75 handful of fresh flat parsley.
- It’s of Serve with rice or garlic bread.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 350 g of baked potato (optional).
- It’s 1 Tsp of crushed chillis (optional).
Now imagine how tasty they are baked with chicken and chorizo … all in an easy one-dish tray Soooo … I know it's a bit of a stretch to call this tray bake of mine a 'patatas bravas' tray bake, but I. This lovely chicken and chorizo traybake is so generous that you'd be hard-pressed to notice it's low-cal. Chicken traybake with chorizo, tomato and red peppers. Chicken and chorizo pasta recipe is so delicious.
Chicken chorizo bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Cut chicken into large chunks and place into an oven dish with 1tbsp of olive oil. Crush garlic cloves with flat edge of knife and place into oven dish. Season with salt and pepper..
- Cut chorizo into 1-2cm slices and place into dish with torn basil. If using potato, cut into small cubes and add to dish..
- Add tomatoes, some chopped some whole into dish. Add sugar, red wine, 1tbsp of olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Add chilli if desired..
- Place into oven for 50minutes, tossing half way through. Prepare rice or garlic bread..
- Remove from oven and rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve with parsley and basil and enjoy!.
Learn how to make the perfect chicken and chorizo pasta bake to impress guests or feed the family For a traditional bake with a blend of Spanish cuisine, our chorizo pasta recipe is an easy way to. The chicken and chorizo in this recipe provide a great flavour foundation for the rich creamy cheese sauce, even my kids love it. To make the marinade, mix all the ingredients together in a small jug. Top Tip for making Sticky Chicken and Chorizo Traybake Roast. This is delicious served with a crunchy.