Cornish Crab Soufflé with Samphire Salad.
You can have Cornish Crab Soufflé with Samphire Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cornish Crab Soufflé with Samphire Salad
- Prepare 30 grams of butter.
- Prepare 30 grams of plain flour.
- You need 150 ml of milk.
- You need 100 grams of Cornish Crab.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 75 grams of Grated Cornish Davidstow cheese.
- Prepare 3 of large Free range eggs.
Cornish Crab Soufflé with Samphire Salad instructions
- Grease 4 ramekins with butter, preheat oven to 180c. Melt the butter in a small saucepan and add the flour. Cook for a minute or two and whisk in the milk gradually so no lumps form. Pour the mixture into a bowl and add the crab, cayenne pepper and cheese..
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks and in a clean bowl whisk the egg whites until it forms a stiff peak. Now that the crab mixture has cooled down add the eggs yolks that have been gently mixed, then fold in the egg whites..
- Divide the mixture between the 4 ramekins and place in a deep ovenproof dish with enough boiled water to reach up to halfway of the ramekins. Cook in the oven for 20 mins and serve straight away with your salad..