Oven Baked Teriyaki Chicken.
You can cook Oven Baked Teriyaki Chicken using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Teriyaki Chicken
- You need 600-800 g of Chicken Thigh Fillets.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need 1-2 tablespoons of Juice from grated Ginger.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Mirin.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Sugar.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- You need of Oil.
- It’s of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Spring Onions.
Oven Baked Teriyaki Chicken step by step
- Sprinkle some salt over Chicken Thigh Fillets..
- Combine the juice from grated Ginger, Mirin, Sugar and Soy Sauce to make marinade. Add Chicken to the marinade and marinate for at least half an hour..
- Preheat oven 220 to 230 ºC. Place chicken on an oven baking tray. Sprinkle or spray some oil over. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the chicken is golden brown..
- Cut chicken into bite sizes and serve with sprinkled chopped Spring Onions and Japanese Mayonnaise..