Super-Fudgy vegan Brownies. An easy recipe for super-moist and fudgy chocolate fudge vegan brownies, using tofu as an egg replacer, which is also what keeps them super moist! As a vegan recipe, these brownies are dairy-free, egg-free and cholesterol-free, and with maple syrup instead of. Fudgy, chewy vegan brownies made with simple ingredients.
The BEST Vegan Brownies I've ever had! They're fudgy, full of chocolate and completely dairy free, egg-free and vegan. Made without any weird ingredients, you'd never believe Vegan Brownies could taste this good! You can cook Super-Fudgy vegan Brownies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super-Fudgy vegan Brownies
- You need 240 g of kidney beans.
- Prepare 60 g of dates.
- Prepare 25 g of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 200 g of almond yoghurt.
- You need 30 g of oat flour.
- You need 20 g of vegan chocolate protein powder (or 10+10g more oat flour & cocoa powder).
- You need 30 g of erythrit.
- It’s 1 pack of baking powder.
- Prepare of For the topping:.
- It’s 100 ml of almond yoghurt.
- It’s 10 g of cocoa powder.
This vegan brownies recipe is rich and insanely fudgy! A wholesome treat that tastes decadent, it's also gluten-free and mostly whole food plant-based. She told mentioned these fantastic vegan brownies from her new The First Mess cookbook. These vegan chocolate brownies are super easy to make!
Super-Fudgy vegan Brownies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 160° Celsius.
- Drain and rinse the beans very well..
- Blend the beans, 100ml almond yoghurt and the dates into a purée..
- Stir in the oat flour, the protein powder, 15g cocoa powder, erythrit to form a sticky dough.
- Spoon the dough in baking sheet lined tin & bake for 40 minutes.
- Let it cool down, while prepare the topping. Mix 100ml almond yoghurt + 10g cocoa powder.
- Cut the brownie and spoon the topping over them…..
Sift flour and cocoa powder into a mixing bowl and then add brown and white sugar, baking powder, salt and instant coffee powder and mix it up. These vegan brownies are super fudgy and moist as you can hopefully see in the photos. To make these healthy brownies vegan, you can substitute the eggs for aquafaba. It works beautifully, with the brownies coming out of the oven just Super Fudgy Healthy Brownies (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Paleo). These healthy brownies have it all – the luscious fudgy texture, the intense.