White Hokkien Mee with River Prawn Top SichuanPepper.
You can have White Hokkien Mee with River Prawn Top SichuanPepper using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Hokkien Mee with River Prawn Top SichuanPepper
- Prepare 1 of River Prawn.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fine dice garlic and shallot /1 small red Chili pepper.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 2 bottle of Essence Of Chicken.
- You need 1 cup of water with 1 tsp Anchovies granules).
- You need 3 bowl of yellow noodle.
- It’s 3 bowl of Choy sum.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of white pepper.
- It’s of sichuan peppercorns.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sichuan peppercorns.
- Prepare Dash of salt.
White Hokkien Mee with River Prawn Top SichuanPepper step by step
- Trim and clean then cut the river prawn, With oil sauté the River Prawn first then add dice garlic and shallot till it’s fragrant but not burn then set aside the cooked river prawn and the garlic. I.
- Add in the essence of chicken and stock then bring it to a boil, Add in the yellow noodle and Choy sum and season with fish sauce and white pepper powder then boil for 2 minutes then off heat..
- Dry fry the Sichuan peppercorn for half a minute till it’s fragrant but not burn then grind it to powder and season with salt (FOR GARNISH LATER)..
- Serve the yellow noodle top with river prawn and sprinkle the finely grinded salt and Sichuan peppercorns..
- White Hokkien Mee With Garlic River Prawn Top Salt And Sichuan Peppercorns…