Garlic Herbed Dijon Salmon.
You can have Garlic Herbed Dijon Salmon using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Herbed Dijon Salmon
- You need 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of herbs de provence.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of lemon wedges for serving.
Garlic Herbed Dijon Salmon instructions
- Wash and pat dry salmon fillets. Set aside..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil and spray with non stick cooking spray..
- Mix all ingredients in a medium sized bowl until well incorporated. Spread over salmon fillets. (Skin side down).
- Bake under the broiler for 4 to 5 minutes or until salmon flakes when pierced with a fork..
- Remove from oven when finished cooking and squeeze fresh lemon juice over salmon. Enjoy with your favorite side dishes..