Farm house veg pizza. Pizza is a tasty Italian dish. These days it is identified as a fast food and liked by everybody. It provides carbohydrates, protein, fiber and fat.
Order Online Farm House Veg Pizza. Enjoy the overload of crunchy, crisp capsicum, succulent mushrooms and fresh tomatoes. Veg Treat – Farm House Onion, Crisp Capsicum, Mushroom & Fresh Tomato. You can cook Farm house veg pizza using 25 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Farm house veg pizza
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of yeast.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of lukewarm milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of lukewarm water.
- You need As needed of Olive oil.
- Prepare of For the sauce.
- Prepare 4 of diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 4 tbsp of finely chopped onions.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Chopped garlic.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of kashmiri chilli powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Assorted veggies of your choice (i used capsicum,onion).
- You need 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mixed herbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of maize flour (makkai ka aata).
- Prepare 2 cup of Grated cheese.
Enjoy your favourite veg pizza with extra cheese. Get your choice of crust in different sizes. Farmhouse Pizza is a Pizza takeaway in Lancing. Why don't you try our Alligator or Hot & Spicy Pizza?
Farm house veg pizza step by step
- Take a bowl add lukewarm water, yeast and and sugar. Mix well and keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Take a bowl add all purpose flour. Lukewarm milk, salt and mix well then add the yeast mixture and knead a soft dough, the dough will be sticky but dont add any flour keep kneading.
- Add some olive oil to the dough may be 1 tbsp and start kneading again repeat the process and keep kneading for 10 minutes till it becomes smooth. Then cover with a cling wrap and keep in a warm place for exact 1 hour 15 minutes..
- Meanwhile lets prepare the sauce :.
- Take a pan heat olive oil and add garlic, onions and cook till brown on medium flame, then add the chopped tomatoes,water 2 tbsp, cover and cook till it becomes mashy,then add salt, oregano, chilli flakes, sugar, tomatoe sauce amd cook till it leaves oil.
- Let the tomatoes get cool down and gring. Dont grind smooth. The sauce is ready.
- Take a pan drizzle some oil and then add the veggies and saute till translucent. This step is important u cant skip as if the veggies are not cooked at this stage they will stay raw.
- Then cut the dough equally on 2 parts take one part and let the other stay covered.
- Take the dough and roll in a circular shape dont use flour to roll it use maize flour as it will give a nice texture to ur pizza.
- Then make some fork marks on the prepared round dough and cook on preheated oven for 15 minutes. Dont worry if u dont have a oven u may take a pressure cooker add a layer of salt or sand then place a ring or a stand that maintains a distance between the sand and the pizza dough, take a cake tin and grease with oil and dust maize flour on it. Then place the pizza dough on it and cook untill cooked nicely dont use the whistle while cooking in a pressure cooker but u need to close the lid.
- Then take a pizza base then spread the preapred sauce, salt, pepper, oregano, chilli flakes cheese and then spread the veggies on it. On one pizza 1 cup of cheese is required.
- Then again cook for 5 minutes in a preheated oven. Those using a presdure cooker repeat the same process.
- For pressure cooker :.
- When u are cooking the pizza after spreading the cheese, sauce and all then u dont knead to dust with the maize flour again oil is enough.
Crescent-roll dough, baked in a log, becomes the perch for a ranch-dressing spread and fresh, crunchy vegetables. I followed the recipe as it was stated and there was WAY too much of the cream cheese/ranch mixture for the crust. It made the pizza heavy and gooey. Mushroom, Onion, Tomato, Sweetcorn & Roasted Peppers. Greek Cheese, Mozzarella & Goat Cheese.