Scrambled eggs with tomatoes and avocado. Now as I am typing and it's black on white doesn't seem like a whole lot. There is nothing as comforting a a plate of warm, creamy scrambled eggs, unless those scrambled eggs are topped with tomatoes and avocados. Although I generally buy avocados quite frequently when we are back in the US, here in Italy, they are just starting to make it into our local grocery stores.
Serving suggestion: Cheddar-Jalapeno Waffles and Burst Tomatoes and Bacon, recipes follow. Scrambled eggs with tomatoes is a common variation of scrambled eggs. Tomatoes are juicy and sour-sweet in taste. You can have Scrambled eggs with tomatoes and avocado using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Scrambled eggs with tomatoes and avocado
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 0.5 cups of spring onion.
- You need half of onion.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 of avocado.
- It’s 5-6 of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 50 g of feta cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
Goat Cheese Scrambled Eggs with Blistered Tomatoes. The Two Bite Club / Via thetwobiteclub.com. Bookmark these garlicky blistered tomatoes because you'll want to put them on everything. This recipe calls for heavy cream, but you can substitute your favorite milk or nut milk.
Scrambled eggs with tomatoes and avocado step by step
- Heat a pan and add 1 tbsp of butter. Once melted, add chopped onion and diced tomato. Let it cook for 3-4 minutes..
- In the meantime, whisk the eggs. Add chopped spring onion and a pinch of salt. Mix again..
- Add the egg mixture into the pan. Mix frequently until the scrambled eggs are ready (depending on your preference how well cooked you like them)..
- Cut the avocado in slices and the cherry tomatoes in quarters. Serve together with the scrambled eggs. Sprinkle some crumbled feta and more spring onions or top..
This sounds easy but perfect scrambled eggs that are soft and custard-like with no brown color are a sign of a really good cook. Season the eggs with a few cranks of black pepper and good salt, like fleur de sel. Serve with a few slices of avocado and a little chopped. I add slices on top of fried eggs on toast, and inside egg sandwiches. I will be the first to admit that chunks of avocado in scrambled eggs looks a little odd.