Baked Chicken meatball.
You can cook Baked Chicken meatball using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken meatball
- It’s 1 lb. of lean ground chicken.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 3 tbsp of whole wheat panko breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of finely diced onion (too many onion i used, one onion perhaps is ok).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of onion powder (don't have this).
- You need 2 cloves of crushed garlic (too much garlic, i think 2 is good number).
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- You need 2 ounces of blue cheese cut into small cubes.
- It’s 3/4 cup of + 1 tbsp. hot wing sauce (anything spicy).
- It’s 1 tsp. of each salt and pepper.
- It’s of blue cheese for stuffing.
Baked Chicken meatball step by step
- Mix everything and then making meat balls with blue cheese inside..
- Put to 180 preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Transfer meatballs into the roast pan covered with hot wing sauce for 2 hours on low heat..