Prawn satay. Mix the prawns with the sauce and serve garnished with the sliced spring onions, red chillies and coriander leaves. Satay Prawns Recipe (Prawns/Shrimps with Spicy Peanut Sauce). Toss in the fried shrimps and blend them well with the satay peanute sauce.
Find prawn satay stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Prawn satay is a popular Thai recipe made by grilling prawns marinated in a peanut butter, coconut milk, turmeric, garlic, cilantro, fish sauce and onion. You can have Prawn satay using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Prawn satay
- It’s 3 of large tiger prawns.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rapeseed oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sea salt.
- You need of For sauce.
- It’s 200 ml of light coconut milk.
- It’s 1 cup of fish stock.
- It’s 1 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of srirachia sauce.
- It’s 1 inch of ginger.
- It’s of Veggies.
- Prepare 1 of medium carrot sliced thinly with the angle.
- You need 1 pack of choi quartered lenghwise.
- It’s 100 g of babycorns.
- Prepare 5 of small peppers.
- Prepare of Scalions sliced with the angle to finish the sauce.
- Prepare of Coriander to garnish.
Prawn satay is a popular Thai recipe made by grilling prawns marinated in a peanut butter, coconut milk, turmeric, garlic, cilantro, fish sauce and onion marinade. Satay prawns are marinated, skewered, grilled (broiled), and served with a sauce. The ingredients used in its preparation are readily available. With a little care, the marinated prawns can be cooked to.
Prawn satay step by step
- Marinade the prawns with the chopped garlic, salt and rapeseed oil for 15 min..
- Heat up the bbq. Add in 1 tbsp of oil to the dutch oven, wok or the pan. Add in chopped ginger and sear for few seconds..
- Add in sliced carrots and cover with fish stock. Let it boil for 2 minutes. Add halfed babycorns and let it boil for another 2 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, sriracha sauce, peanut butter and coconut milk. Let it simmer and reduce it down little bit.
- Place the prawns and slightly oiled peppers on the bbq (medium/high heat)..
- Cook the prawns and peppers for about 3 minutes from each side. Add pak choi to the sauce and let it cook for 2 minutes. Add peppers if they are ready. If needed add some water..
- Plate it up.
For satay sauce, process cashew nuts in a food processor until finely ground, then add almond butter, ginger and fresh chilli, and process to a coarse paste. Tangy, spicy and full of flavors, this prawn satay recipe will leave you smiling. Download Prawn satay stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Put the prawns in a bowl, add the peanut paste and mix well. Cook the noodles following pack instructions, then drain, cool under.