Grilled Chicken Salad.
You can cook Grilled Chicken Salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Salad
- Prepare 2-3 pieces of chicken breast.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Green fresh beans.
- Prepare 1 of tomato sliced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of green peas.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 of spring onion.
- It’s 4-5 of flower of cauliflower.
- It’s 4-5 leaves of spinach.
- You need 1 of cucumber sliced thinly.
- You need 2-3 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of garlic paste.
Grilled Chicken Salad step by step
- Marinate the chicken with lemon juice. Salt, garlic and pepper for 30 minutes, then beat them with a roller or hard beater so that it flatter a little and cooks quick..
- In a grill pan, apply barbecue sauce over the chicken completely and grill for 15-20 minutes turning them to cook both the sides. Don’t turn unless they are cooked by a side..
- Toss the veggies like beans, spinach, peas and cauliflower on the same tawa with little salt and pepper powder..
- Now serve everything together in a platter and enjoy the fresh and hot grilled healthy Chicken salad with veggies..