Raw Vegan Pad Thai. Raw Pad Thai is a quick and easy, healthy recipe featuring kelp noodles, fresh veggies and creamy peanut dressing for a tasty raw vegan lunch, dinner or make ahead meal! A few weeks ago I was given a package of kelp noodles and finally found the perfect dish to feature them in. This Raw vegan pad Thai uses zucchini noodles in place of rice noodles and gets topped with a spicy peanut butter dressing!
Our raw pad Thai salad is made with spiralized zucchini, squash and carrot noodles instead of traditional rice noodles. This makes the dish really crunchy, refreshing and lower in calories compared to a traditional vegan pad Thai. Complete with an easy homemade peanut butter dressing which. You can have Raw Vegan Pad Thai using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Raw Vegan Pad Thai
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- You need 1 of Courgette.
- It’s 1/2 of cucumber.
- It’s 1 of sharp apple (optional) Squeeze with lime if you are not eating straight away or it will brown.
- Prepare 1 handful of beansprouts.
- Prepare 1 handful of fresh herbs and micro herbs.
- It’s 1 handful of fresh sprouted seeds (optional).
- It’s 1 of shallot.
- It’s 1 of red onion.
- Prepare 1-2 of spring onions.
- You need of Raw crushed nuts (optional).
- It’s 1 of red and 1 green chili (chopped to your taste, you may like a spicy or less spicy version).
- Prepare 1/2 of lime wedges.
- It’s of For the sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fresh tamarind paste.
- Prepare 1 of date or 1 tablespoon of agave syrup.
- You need 1/2 clove of crushed garlic (more if you like).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of crushed ginger (more if you like).
- It’s 1 splash of Tamari.
- Prepare 1/2 of lime (juice).
This pad Thai-inspired raw vegan food salad is hearty enough to serve as an entrée and one of our favorites. The flavor in this recipe really comes from the fresh, quality ingredients, in particular, the fresh chopped cilantro, so whatever you do, don't substitute the raw fresh cilantro for dried. Notes – Raw Pad Thai Recipe. If you make the dressing first, and then toss the veggies on top, this is a one-pot meal.
Raw Vegan Pad Thai instructions
- Wash and dry the vegetables and herbs. Ribbon the vegetables. Chop the chili pepper and herbs and crush the nuts ready to garnish..
- Combine the ingredients for the sauce in a small blender. Taste and adjust as to your preference..
- Drizzle the sauce on to the salad and garnish with lots of fresh, chopped chili (if you like it spicy) fresh nuts if you are using them and a wedge of lime..
The original recipe called for raw honey, but I've made it vegan by using raw agave or maple syrup. This Vegan Pad Thai is a perfect weeknight dinner! While this Pad Thai has a longer ingredient list than some of my other recipes, every ingredient serves a purpose. Raw Pad Thai is an absolute classic raw food dish. We've kept it simple for this version, so it's great for lunch, easily made the night before.