Spicy rotisserie chicken salad. Rotisserie chicken salad with hard-boiled eggs, pickle relish, and onion is a quick and easy salad I used spicy brown mustard and miracle whip. You need to let this set and the flavors meld before Rotisserie Chicken Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. Add chicken, radishes, and croutons to bowl with remaining dressing and toss to coat.
Homemade chicken pot pie sounds time-consuming, but Spicy Southern Kitchen speeds things up with refrigerated pie crusts and rotisserie chicken. This spicy chicken salad is kind of a riff on it, with a much simpler version of kou shui ji sauce serving as the dressing. I'm also using a rotisserie chicken, because I've lately discovered that rotisserie chickens are a working girl's best friend. You can cook Spicy rotisserie chicken salad using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy rotisserie chicken salad
- It’s of Rotisserie chicken (you can add skin if you like).
- It’s 2-4 of boiled eggs.
- Prepare of Hot pico de gallo.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise or miracle whip.
- Prepare of Salt/pepper/cayenne pepper.
After a long commute to work, a long day. If you enjoyed this easy rotisserie chicken salad recipe, please send me a message or drop me a comment below. I would love to hear how my recipes have changed your ideas of what healthy food could be. Melissa Rubel uses a store-bought rotisserie bird in her reinvented chicken salad.
Spicy rotisserie chicken salad step by step
- Shred room temperature chicken, in a bowl.
- Dice eggs, to your desired size & add to chicken.
- Add desired amount of pico de gallo, I usually use 4-5 tbsp, depending on how much I'm making..
- Add in your Mayo or miracle whip. I usually use 2-4 tbsp, but I like mine really creamy :).
- Season with salt, pepper & Cayenne to your taste.
- Eat on crackers, bed of lettuce or in a sandwich..enjoy!.
She spikes the mayonnaise with chile sauce and toasted sesame oil and adds water chestnuts for crunch. Rotisserie chicken is one of our favorite grocery store convenience foods. Don't buy a store-made rotisserie chicken sitting in the warmer all day. Make something far fresher and healthier on a grill at home. Use the same oven to roast veggies and potatoes, toss a simple salad with fresh veggies and balsamic dressing, or make a creamy veggie risotto.