Budget Seafood Pasta.
You can cook Budget Seafood Pasta using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Budget Seafood Pasta
- Prepare 1 cup of spaghetti.
- It’s 1/2 cup of smoked salmon.
- You need 6 of crab sticks.
- You need 1 handful of shrimps.
- You need 1/2 of sweet red pepper.
- Prepare 6 of olives.
- It’s 1 dash of white wine.
- It’s 1 dash of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 pinch of basil.
- You need 1 of seasoned salt.
- It’s 1 of olive oil.
Budget Seafood Pasta step by step
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil, begin to cook the spaghetti.
- Prepare the topping. Finely slice garlic, cut red pepper into thin strips, cut olives in half, cut crab sticks into cubes, slice salmon into small slices..
- Shallow fry garlic, red pepper and olives until softened..
- Add the crab sticks, salmon and shrimps and cook until it's pretty much there..
- Throw in a dash of white wine and a dash of lemon juice. Season to taste with salt, pepper, basil..
- Drain spaghetti and combine with topping. Generously slash it with olive oil. Boom..