Spinach Paneer and Kati rolls. Kati rolls are a common Indian street food where they are often filled with grilled meats and piquant salads. You want to colour the paneer as much as possible. The nation's sweetheart is back with a brand new cookbook and TV series sharing her favourite easy and delicious family recipes for all occasions. "Kati rolls are a common street food back in my parents' homeland, where they are often filled with grilled meats and piquant salads.
Paneer Tikka Roll is a street food of Kolkatta made of paneer, onions and capsicum tossed in a spicy marinade. Being vegetarians, we have put paneer tikka in the wrap to make a yummy paneer tikka kati roll. Paneer tikka is an Indian dish made with marinated paneer, onions and capsicum grilled on. You can have Spinach Paneer and Kati rolls using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach Paneer and Kati rolls
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Olive oil x.
- Prepare Block of paneer x 226g cut into 1cm cubes.
- Prepare of Spinach leaves x 150g.
- It’s 150 ml of Water x.
- It’s 2 tsp of Garlic mince x.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds x.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chilli flakes x.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt x.
- It’s of For kati rolls:.
- It’s of olive oil for frying,.
- You need 2 of eggs,.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt,.
- You need 4 of small tortilla wraps.
Cabbage Rolls / Polish Gołąbki – Easy to Follow, Step by Step Recipe. Popular Indian street-food, Paneer Kathi rolls are warm, layered parathas filled with spicy paneer, mixed peppers and sweet caramelized onions. Make it for a quick weeknight meal or a leisurely gathering, these kathi rolls are sure to be a hit! Palak paneer rolls recipe – Kids' friendly lunch or breakfast recipe of palak roti rolls stuffed with paneer.
Spinach Paneer and Kati rolls step by step
- Heat 2 Tbsp of the oil in a non-stock saucepan in medium heat. Add paneer and fry for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Make sure paneer gets as much colour as possible. Remove paneer from the pan and set aside for later.
- Put spinach and water into a blender and blitz to a smooth paste.
- Add the spinach mixture, along with the cumin seeds, chilli flakes and salt to the saucepan and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes, or until some of the water around the edge has reduced and mixture thickens.
- Add the paneer back to the pan and mix well making sure it is covered in green. Cover the pan with a lid on low heat to keep warm while you prepare the kati rolls.
- Put a small frying pan on high heat and add a good glug of oil, enough to cover the base.
- Break the eggs into a shallow bowl with salt and whisk lightly. The bowl needs to be flat enough to be able to dunk the tortillas in. Dip a tortilla into the egg mixture, making sure it’s covered. The oil should be hot enough to really create a sizzle. Cook for just 30 seconds on each side.
- To serve, add the paneer mixture to the centre of a hot crispy tortilla, roll up and enjoy!.
It's been a long time since I shared some healthy recipes for kids, so will be sharing a few which I make for my kids and have been loved. Seasoned and grilled paneer stuffed into tender and flaky paneer along with a couple sauces combine to make a kati roll that is at the pinnacle of snackdom. Transfer to a plate and assemble kati rolls by placing paneer cubes on paratha, removing skewer, and topping with mint chutney, raita, and sliced. Though the roll originally consisted of ingredients cooked on a skewer (or "kati") and wrapped up in a traditional, soft flatbread ("roti"), it now encompasses many flavorful fillings cooked in any number of ways. We're making ours with sautéed vegetables and paneer, a mild cheese with an incredible.