Hot 'n' Spicy Pizza Omelette.
You can have Hot 'n' Spicy Pizza Omelette using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hot 'n' Spicy Pizza Omelette
- It’s 2 of medium eggs, beaten,.
- It’s 50 g of ground lean 5% beef mince, frozen or fresh,.
- Prepare 25 g of reduced fat cheddar cheese,.
- It’s 1 of spring onion, chopped finely,.
- Prepare 25 g of sliced jalepenos in brine, drained,.
- You need 1 of small pinch of tumeric,.
- Prepare 1 of good pinch of red chilli flakes,.
- You need of Salt and pepper to season,.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil, for frying.
- You need of Sriracha sauce for drizzling.
Hot 'n' Spicy Pizza Omelette step by step
- Place a large frying pan over a high heat on the hob and add the cooking oil. Swill it around to coat the pan. Add in the ground beef. Allow to fry for 1-2 mins until beef begins to brown. Next add in the whites of the spring onion and fry for 20-30 seconds..
- Take the beaten eggs and add a pinch of tumeric to season it. Beat it to combine until no lumps remain. Pour the seasoned eggs into the pan, and rotate it around by the handle so that you form the eggs into a neat circle that covers the entire base of the pan with no gaps. This will ensure it cooks evenly..
- Add the greens of the spring onions, scattering them around the pan then the jalepenos too, again spacing them out neatly in any available gaps whilst the egg is still not completely set and runny..
- Turn the heat down to medium/low on the hob. Season the omelette with salt and pepper, and a few red chilli flakes if desired. Scatter over the grated cheddar cheese. Allow the omelette to cook slowly and as it starts to solidify, you can use a spatula to get in under it and loosen it away from the pan so it doesn't stick, this will make it easier to transfer to a plate later..
- Once the egg on top has fully cooked through, turn off the heat and allow to sit for a minute. Gently transfer the pizza omelette into a plate by using a spatula and sliding it onto the plate smoothly. Drizzle over some sriracha sauce and enjoy!.