Healthy chicken salad. My goal with this healthy chicken salad was to keep it super simple, so we can pull it off any time. Cold and creamy, with celery and red onion, this salad is flavorful, protein packed and tasty. Our Classic Healthy Chicken Salad with Apples is a classic recipe made with a healthy twist!
This sweet, crunchy chicken salad tastes like a mix between slaw and pad Thai. Healthy Chicken Salad is a lightened up spin on classic chicken salad. It's creamy, full of flavor, and can be used for everything from sandwiches to wraps to green salads and more. You can cook Healthy chicken salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy chicken salad
- Prepare 5 of small pieces of chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of each ginger garlic paste.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Amchur(mango powder).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chaat masala.
- Prepare 1/2 of Chopped carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 of cucumber chopped.
- Prepare as needed of Chopped coriander.
Find healthy, delicious chicken salad recipes including buffalo chicken, grilled chicken and pasta chicken salad. Healthier Recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. This chicken salad recipe is perfect with a fluffy jacket potato or some egg noodles and low-fat too. A gently-spiced healthy salad, that's packed with iron and calcium and counts as two of your.
Healthy chicken salad step by step
- Take a bowl and marinate the chicken pieces with salt, ginger garlic paste & paprika.Now boil the chicken till it is tender.Add black pepper while boiling..
- Now shred the chicken pieces..
- Add carrot, cucumber,Amchur,chaat masala,salt and Coriander leaves..
- Enjoy your healthy lunch..
This Healthy Curry Chicken Salad recipe is quick and easy to make, and full of feel-good ingredients and mega-delicious flavor. It's also naturally gluten-free and perfect for meal planning! This healthy chicken salad recipe is fast to make (even faster if you use leftover chicken!) and is a great lunch, dinner, or snack. Pack in container for a fast on-the-go meal. The best way I've found to.