My Favourite Omelette.
You can cook My Favourite Omelette using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Favourite Omelette
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of dairy free milk.
- It’s of large handful of spinach.
- Prepare 4 of cherry tomatoes, quartered.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of diced chorizo.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of dairy free cheese.
- You need 2 of fresh basil leaves, torn.
- It’s of salt and pepper, for seasoning.
My Favourite Omelette step by step
- Whisk the eggs, dairy free milk and seasoning together Add the chorizo and tomatoes into a small pan with a drizzle of oil and sauté for 5 minutes Remove a third of the mix and set aside Add in the spinach and cook for a minute then set aside.
- Place a drizzle of olive oil in a large shallow pan over a medium heat Also heat the grill to medium Pour the egg mixture into the pan and cook for a couple of minutes Place the omelette under the grill until the top is lightly brown.
- Remove from the grill and place the spinach mix down the middle of the omelette Top with half the dairy free cheese and fold both sides over so the omelette is closed Top with the chorizo and tomatoes you set aside earlier and the rest of the dairy free cheese.
- Put back under the grill for another couple of minutes Serve topped with the torn basil.