Forever Fluffy Pizza.
You can have Forever Fluffy Pizza using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Forever Fluffy Pizza
- It’s 150 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s 150 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 6 grams of Dry yeast.
- You need 3 grams of Salt.
- You need 15 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 180 ml of Lukewarm water.
- It’s of Toppings.
- You need 1 of Pizza cheese.
- It’s 1 of Pizza sauce.
- You need 1 of Others (asparagus, tomato, broccoli, teriyaki chicken etc.).
- Prepare 1 of Mayonnaise.
Forever Fluffy Pizza step by step
- Put all of the ingredients into a bowl. Use both hands to bring everything into one lump. Dust with bread flour to get rid of the stickiness, and collect the dough together..
- Knead for 15 minutes. You can keep it in the bowl or move it to a cutting board, just make sure to knead for 15 minutes. While kneading, it will suddenly become very soft..
- Place a sheet of parchment paper cut to a 30 cm square on top of the dough. Cover with a dampened paper towel and place it in an unplugged microwave for one hour..
- Roll out the dough to 30 cm. You can spread it out with both your hands like a pizza worker, which will make it more even. Form a brim around the dough..
- Top the pizza. Spread on the BBQ sauce and tons of cheese, the other ingredients you have chosen, a little more cheese, and mayonnaise..
- Bake on the middle rack for 13 minutes in a preheated to 230°C oven..