Cheesy Tomato Scrambled Eggs.
You can cook Cheesy Tomato Scrambled Eggs using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Tomato Scrambled Eggs
- You need as needed of Olive oil,.
- You need 1 of small onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Aleppo or crushed pepper flakes.
- Prepare as needed of Salt,.
- Prepare of Black pepper (freshly ground preferable).
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare pieces of Cheddar cheese, crumbled into small.
- Prepare 1 can of diced/chopped tomatoes, drained.
Cheesy Tomato Scrambled Eggs step by step
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a pan, and sauté the onion and garlic until soft and light brown, around 8 minutes..
- Add the Aleppo (or red) pepper and oregano and cook for about 1 minute, until fragrant..
- Add drained tomatoes, salt and black pepper and cook for about 5 minutes, until thickened..
- Whisk together eggs and a pinch of salt in a bowl. Add eggs to tomato mixture and cook until eggs are barely set..
- Stir in crumbled pieces of cheddar until well distributed and melty..
- Remove from heat, divide onto plates with your favorite toast and enjoy :).