Simple Egg curry.
You can have Simple Egg curry using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Egg curry
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 of small sized onion.
- You need 2 of medium sized Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Small piece ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated coconut.
- You need 4-5 of Whole spices.
- You need 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of turmeric.
- You need 2 of green chilli.
- Prepare of Curry leaves and coriander leaves to garnish.
- You need of Oil.
Simple Egg curry step by step
- First boil the eggs. Tip: Place the eggs in a small cooker and pour enough water to immerse the egg. Give it 2 whistle and let it cool. Remove the shell and keep it aside..
- In a kadai, add 2 tbsp of oil and add whole spices (1/2 tsp fennel seeds, 1 cardamom, a small piece of cinnamon stick, 3 cloves). Add 2 finely chopped onions and 1/2 cup grated coconut and roast in slow flame until it turns golden brown..
- Now add 2 tbsp coriander powder and 1 tbsp chilli powder and turn off the flame. Once the mixture is cooled grind into fine paste..
- In the same kadai add 2 tbsp oil and add 2 chopped tomatoes and 2 slit green chilli. Add some salt and turmeric powder. Keep it closed for 2 mins for the tomatoes to get cooked. Now add the ground masala and add 1 cup water to adjust consistency. Close the kadai and cook on low to medium flame for 5-7 mins..
- In a small kadai, add 1 tbsp oil add 1/2 tsp turmeric powder and 1/2 tsp chilli powder. Now add the eggs and let it roast to get the golden colour..
- Add this eggs into the gracy and garnish with curry leaves and chopped coriander..