My Mixed Seafood & Veg Pie.
You can cook My Mixed Seafood & Veg Pie using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Mixed Seafood & Veg Pie
- Prepare 2 of long pieces of Haddock,uncooked frozen.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Muscles, frozen.
- You need 1/2 cup of king Prawns uncooked frozen.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Spinach fresh.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot chopped fresh.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sweetcorn frozen.
- You need 1/4 cup of sweet peas frozen.
- Prepare 4 cube of size portion of Turnip fresh.
- You need 1/2 of medium onion sliced.
- You need 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sage.
- You need 1/4 tsp of mixed Black Pepper.
- Prepare 4 of medium potatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated chedder cheese.
- It’s 1 of Star anise.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cornflour addaed to 3 tsp water.
My Mixed Seafood & Veg Pie step by step
- Add everything to an oven proof dish with a lid except potatoes..
- Close the lid and add it to a preheated oven on 170 C or gas 6. For 45 minutes. In the midfle of the oven..
- Take out and stir pour some of the corn flour to the dish until its how thick you want it. It may be thickish already so just add a little at a time stirring. Then leave to cool.
- Boil the potatoes until cooked then mash with butter, fresh chopped or dried parsley. Leave to go cool.
- The fish sauce when cool leaves a thickisn layer on top, carefully add the mashed potatoe on top and spread all over gently.
- Next using a fork run the fork up and down and prick the potatoe to lift up.then add the cheese..
- Pricked with a fork.
- Add all back in the oven (when ready to eat) for 10 minutes on 190 C or gas 8. Until its golden on top and cheese has melted..