Courgette Cooked Egg & Tomato Barley.
You can cook Courgette Cooked Egg & Tomato Barley using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Courgette Cooked Egg & Tomato Barley
- Prepare 250 g of barley.
- You need 4 of tomatoes.
- You need of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 4 of round courgettes.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It’s 4 tbsps of fresh goat cheese.
- You need of spring onion.
- You need of salt, pepper.
Courgette Cooked Egg & Tomato Barley step by step
- Wash and dice the tomatoes. Peel and chop the onion. Heat some olive oil in a big pan, then add the tomatoes and onion. Add the barley and mix with a wooden spoon. Add a pinch of salt and 1.5l of water. Let it cook for 25 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 180C/355F. Wash the round courgettes. Cut off the tops, keeping them to use as lids. Using a spoon, hollow out the centres of the courgettes, leaving a shell of about 1.5cm thick..
- Place the courgettes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Pour 1 tbsp of olive oil in each courgette, close with the tops and bake for 10 minutes..
- Add 1 tbsp of goat cheese and then one egg inside each courgette. Cover with the top and bake for 15 more minutes..
- Serve with the tomato barley, sprinkling some chopped spring onion, salt and pepper on top..