Authentic Paella For Father's Day.
You can have Authentic Paella For Father's Day using 19 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Authentic Paella For Father's Day
- It’s 700 grams of Uncooked white rice.
- Prepare 300 grams of Chicken thighs.
- It’s 8 of Shrimp.
- It’s 1 of Squid.
- You need 200 grams of Manila clams.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 2 stick of Asparagus.
- You need 1 of Red bell pepper.
- It’s 50 ml of White wine.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 3 of cm Garlic.
- You need 1 dash of Butter.
- It’s 1 of ※Chicken consommé.
- Prepare 350 ml of ※Water.
- You need 1 dash of ※Turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of ※Salt.
- It’s 1 of for garnish Parsley.
- Prepare 1 of for garnish Lemon.
Authentic Paella For Father's Day instructions
- Combine the ※ ingredients..
- Cut the red bell pepper and asparagus into bite-sized pieces..
- Mince the onion..
- Peel the shrimp and trim off the legs and tail with scissors..
- Cut the chicken and squid into bite-sized pieces..
- Melt the butter in a frying pan. Season the chicken with salt and pepper, then cook until crisply browned. (The juice released from the chicken will be used later, so save it and set it aside.).
- In the same frying pan, melt more butter and cook the shrimp until they change color..
- The above steps are the preparations to be done in the morning..
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and cook the garlic and minced onion over medium heat until transparent. (Be careful of any spattering oil!!).
- Add the rice and after cooking for a short time, pour in the white wine..
- Reduce the heat to low and add the previously combined ※ ingredients. Add the chicken juice to the pan and slowly cook over low heat. (You can leave it alone for a little bit.).
- Once the liquid has boiled down and the mixture is thick enough that you can see the bottom of the pan when stirred, turn off the heat..
- Arrange the clams, shrimp, squid, chicken, red bell pepper, and asparagus on top in a presentable fashion..
- Pour in 50 ml of water and reduce the heat to low. Simmer for 15 minutes (turn the heat to high for the last 10 seconds!!), stop the heat, and let it steam for 15 more minutes..
- Open the lid and garnish with parsley to finish. The delicious paella is complete..
- If the rice appears slightly undercooked, cover with the lid again and let it steam for 10 more minutes..