Vegan Pumpkin Muffins 🌱.
You can have Vegan Pumpkin Muffins 🌱 using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Pumpkin Muffins 🌱
- Prepare 1 (10 cm) of slice of fresh pumpkin.
- You need 1 of banana.
- It’s 1-2 tablespoon of coconut sugar or agave syrup.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil spread.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour (I used wholemeal).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 5 tablespoons of oats.
Vegan Pumpkin Muffins 🌱 step by step
- Peel and remove the seeds from the pumpkin slice and cook until soft. Mash and set aside to cool..
- Cream the butter and sugar. Combine with the mashed pumpkin and combine with the remaining ingredients with a light touch. Transfer to cake cases and back in an oven at 220 for around 20 minutes. The cakes should be golden in top. Pop a cocktail stick into the cake and it should come out clean if it’s cooked. If not, pop it back in for a few more minutes..