You can cook Vegetable Fritatta using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Fritatta
- You need 1 of red pepper, deseeded & sliced.
- You need 1 of red onion, peeled & sliced.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, crushed.
- Prepare 300 g of new potatoes, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of small courgette, diced.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- You need 1 of small bunch of chives, finely chopped.
- You need 1 handful of grated cheese.
Vegetable Fritatta instructions
- Preheat the oven to 160 fan. Gently cook the pepper, onion, and garlic over a medium heat, until they are softened..
- Meanwhile place the new potatoes in a heatproof bowl with a small amount of water and microwave for 5-8 mins, until par-cooked..
- Add the potatoes to the pan with the veggies, season well then continue to cook, covered, until the vegetables are cooked through and nicely browned..
- Mean while beat the eggs, season well and add the chives..
- Add the cooked vegetables and the courgette to an oven proof dish and pour over the egg mixture..
- Cook in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, then sprinkle over the cheese..
- Continue to cook for a further 10-15 minutes, until the egg is cooked through and the top is golden brown. Serve warm with a side salad..