Oyako Don with Asparagus and Egg.
You can have Oyako Don with Asparagus and Egg using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oyako Don with Asparagus and Egg
- You need 50 grams of Asparagus.
- It’s 4 of Egg.
- You need 100 grams of Chicken thigh meat.
- It’s 100 grams of Onion.
- It’s 50 ml of Kombu based mentsuyu (3x concentrate).
- It’s 150 ml of Water.
- You need 2 of bowls' worth Cooked white rice.
Oyako Don with Asparagus and Egg step by step
- Cut the asparagus diagonally, the chicken into bite-sized pieces, and the onion into wedges..
- Boil the mentsuyu and water in a pot. Add the chicken and onions..
- When it's cooked, pour in the beaten eggs and add the asparagus..
- When it's half cooked, turn off the heat..
- Pour Step 4 over a bowl of rice. You're all done..