You can have Seafood Pasta using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Seafood Pasta
- Prepare 400 g of Mixed seafood.
- Prepare 300 g of Pasta of your choice.
- You need 3 of Garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of Fish stock cube.
- It’s of Paprika powder.
- You need of Parsley.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Prepare 20 cl of Water.
Seafood Pasta step by step
- 1: Finely chop the garlic. 2: In a frying pan add some olive oil and heat up. 3: Add the garlic, seafood, a touch of paprika, some parsley, some black pepper and salt to your own taste. 4: Crumble up the stock cube and add it to the pan along with a glass of water and boil on medium to high heat for 20 minutes. 5: Boil the pasta and drain when cooked. Add it back to it´s own pot..
- 6: When the seafood is ready, pour it in the pasta and mix well. 7: Serve and enjoy… With a side salad and crusty bread! 8: See more photos & videos of this recipe on my social networks & don´t forget to share it with your friends too!.