Tender Chicken Breast Rolls.
You can cook Tender Chicken Breast Rolls using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tender Chicken Breast Rolls
- It’s 2 large of fillets Chicken breast.
- You need 1 of as much (to taste) String beans, garlic, asparagus, etc..
- You need 50 ml of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 80 ml of White wine.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 dash of Ground pepper.
Tender Chicken Breast Rolls step by step
- Butterfly the chicken breast: Make a cut down the center of the meat, then turn knife sideways to open it up on both sides of the cut..
- Turn the cut chicken sideways, sprinkle with ground pepper, then place sticks of parboiled vegetables in the center of each chicken. The photo shows them with string beans and carrots..
- Roll up the chicken, then tie it up with kitchen twine..
- Add olive oil to a frying pan, then sauté the garlic. When the garlic becomes fragrant, add the rolls of chicken from Step 3, then evenly roast the surface until golden. They don't need to cook through to the center at this stage..
- Prepare the seasonings. 80 ml of white wine, 50 ml of water, 50 ml of soy sauce, and 2 tablespoons sugar..
- In a lidded pot, add the seasonings from Step 5, then place the chicken and garlic in the pot..
- Cover with the lid, then simmer on medium heat. Turn over the chicken and stew until evenly browned..
- After about 15 minutes, it should look like this. Some stewed liquid should be remaining at the bottom of the pot..
- Remove the chicken, and unravel the twine. Slice into 1 cm thick pieces. They should be well set from the cooking, so should not break apart..
- Transfer to a serving dish, drizzle the remaining sauce over the slices of chicken, then serve..