Hazelnut Parsley Pesto Spaghetti.
You can cook Hazelnut Parsley Pesto Spaghetti using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hazelnut Parsley Pesto Spaghetti
- It’s 2 of Garlic cloves.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Hazelnuts.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Parmigiana – Reggiano cheese.
- You need 3 Bunch of Parsley.
- It’s 1 cup of Basil.
- It’s As needed of Salt.
- It’s As needed of Pepper.
- You need 2/3 cup of Extra-Virgin Olive oil.
- It’s 1 Pound of Spaghetti pasta.
Hazelnut Parsley Pesto Spaghetti instructions
- Roast the hazelnut until it turns golden colour. You can do this on oven or kadai as your wish. Transfer the hazelnut to as kitchen towel and rub the skin off..
- In a food processor with the motor running, add in garlic, 1/2 cup of nuts, cheese, salt and pepper. Now add parsley and basil, chop it finely. Once finely chopped add the oil while running. Grind it together..
- In a large pot of boiling water cook the spaghetti until done. Reserve 3/4 cup of pasta water and then drain the pasta in running cold water..
- Toss the pasta with pesto and little water. Add or less water as for your looser consistency level..
- Season with salt and pepper. Then serve it. If you want you can garnish with remaining hazelnut and parsley. Serve hot and enjoy it..