You can cook Chicken Quesadilla using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Quesadilla
- It’s 1/4 of Onion.
- You need 3 of Asparagus.
- It’s 1/2 of Green bell pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of Celery.
- You need 60 grams of Chicken strips.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander, optional.
- Prepare 1/2 bag of Taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of Shredded cheese.
- It’s 4 of Tortillas.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Water.
Chicken Quesadilla step by step
- Chop and mince all of the ingredients!.
- Cook the vegetables (except the coriander) in olive oil. If you don't have chicken strips, you can lightly season some breast meat with salt and pepper and cook separately..
- You can use any brand of taco seasoning that you want..
- Once the vegetables have been lightly cooked, add the taco seasoning and 2 tablespoons of water. Let it boil down and then add the chicken and coriander..
- Place a tortilla in a frying pan and top with cheese (as much as you want). Heat it up over low heat..
- Top Step 5 with the ingredients from Step 4. Top that with some more cheese. (It tastes best if you use a lot of cheese.).
- Cover with another tortilla and cook both sides for 2-3 minutes..
- It should brown about this much! Cut into any size..
- You can use any type of tortilla..