Cheese Salad with Chicken and Asparagus.
You can have Cheese Salad with Chicken and Asparagus using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheese Salad with Chicken and Asparagus
- You need 200 grams of Chicken (breast or thigh).
- You need 10 of Asparagus.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ◎ Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ◎ Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ◎ Milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Cake flour.
- You need 1 of Oil for deep-frying.
Cheese Salad with Chicken and Asparagus instructions
- Cut the chicken into small bite-sized pieces and season with sake, salt and pepper. Let it rest for more than 10 minutes. Cut the tough ends off the asparagus and cut into 3-4 cm pieces. For the sauce, combine the ◎ marked ingredients in a bowl..
- Heat the oil in a deep pot (or pan) and fry the asparagus over medium-high heat. Test the texture with chopsticks and when soft, remove from the oil and drain..
- Dredge chicken in flour and and shake off the excess coating. Fry the chicken over medium heat until lightly browned and crispy on the outside. Remove from the oil and drain..
- Plate the asparagus and chicken then pour over the sauce..
- Sprinkle on some Parmesan cheese if you like..