Tomato Pancetta pasta.
You can cook Tomato Pancetta pasta using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomato Pancetta pasta
- Prepare of Spaghetti.
- Prepare 200 g of Pancetta.
- It’s 1 Tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 100 ml of veg stock.
- It’s 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- You need Handful of chopped basil.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
Tomato Pancetta pasta instructions
- Water on add pasta to the boiling water with a pinch of salt and cook to your liking or as packet instructs..
- Next cook the Pancetta until crispy in a frying pan slight drizzle of oil..
- Next add to a pan the tinned tomatoes followed buy veg stock, soy sauce, chopped basil, Garlic and smoked paprika, stir through and cook for 8 minutes and bring down the heat from medium to low and simmer untill sauce being to thicken. And serve and enjoy..