Cranberry Chicken Salad with Walnuts in a creamy Peppercorn Ranch Dressing on a Buttery Croissant. This chicken salad is loaded with flavors, from the tangy dried cranberries and sweet apples to the crunchy walnuts, lemon juice, and mayonnaise. Pour the toasted nuts out onto a plate immediately to stop the cooking process. Dice cooked chicken into bite size chunks.
In a small bowl whisk together the mayo or tahini, apple cider vinegar, pure maple syrup. Cranberry-Walnut Chicken Salad Adapted quite loosely from Gourmet. I love crunchy nuts tossed together in a salad. You can cook Cranberry Chicken Salad with Walnuts in a creamy Peppercorn Ranch Dressing on a Buttery Croissant using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cranberry Chicken Salad with Walnuts in a creamy Peppercorn Ranch Dressing on a Buttery Croissant
- It’s 2 of Chicken Breasts (Boneless).
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Walnuts (Chopped).
- You need 1/2 Cup of Dried Cranberries.
- You need 2 of Celery Stalks (Chopped).
- Prepare 1 Bunch of Green Onions (Chopped).
- It’s 4 Tbsp of Peppercorn Ranch Dressing Or Any dressing of your choice.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp each of Salt and Pepper Powder.
- It’s 4 of Croissants.
On most days, I add currents into my food for the added sweetness. I LOVE dried cranberries so this chicken salad was right up my alley. I chopped up the chicken I mixed the dressing in a separate bowl before folding it into the chicken and other ingredients. This was great but I did change a lot, I didn't use apples or lemon juice, I used walnuts, bacon, celery, and.
Cranberry Chicken Salad with Walnuts in a creamy Peppercorn Ranch Dressing on a Buttery Croissant step by step
- Trim off fat from the Chicken Breasts & wash with warm water..
- Steam the Chicken Breasts in a large pot with 2 cups of water for 30-35 minutes or until tender..
- Keep checking for doneness..
- Cool completely..
- Wash and cut the Celery finely. Dice the Green Onions..
- Cut the cooked Chicken into small cubes. Place in a medium bowl..
- Add the Celery, Green Onions, Cranberries and Walnuts..
- Toss to combine..
- Add the Salad Dressing..
- Add Salt and Pepper Powder. Stir well..
- Store in the Refrigerator..
- Serve on Croissants..
This cranberry chicken salad recipe is filled with sweet cranberries, crunchy celery and pine nuts. Combine the chopped ingredients in a mixing bowl *affiliate link with the chicken. Add the rest of the Chicken salad with mayonnaise dressing is meant to be eaten cold. Keep it in the fridge until you're. Sweet cranberries, toasted pecans, Dijon mustard and Greek yogurt are the secret ingredients that make this In a large mixing bowl, combine the chicken, celery, red onion, apple and cranberries.