Potato Cheese & Onion Oven Bakes. 🤗.
You can have Potato Cheese & Onion Oven Bakes. 🤗 using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato Cheese & Onion Oven Bakes. 🤗
- It’s 10 of Potatoes small- Medium.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of large clove of Garlic crushed.
- You need 1/2 of small onion diced.
- It’s 1 of Egg beaten.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Black cracked pepper.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 6 tbls of Chedder cheese grated.
- It’s 3 tbls of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 4 of cherry Tomatoes chopped up small.
- It’s 1 of little cheese sprinkled on top for the finish while hot.
- You need 6 of little oven pots or square dish 3in depth Cut in equal pieces.
Potato Cheese & Onion Oven Bakes. 🤗 step by step
- Boil and mash the potatoes with butter also the garlic and madh it all in.Then let it cool down near to cold. Add salt n pepper..
- While waiting preheat the oven on ready. 180C. Dice the onion, tomatoes and grate the chedder cheese, whisked egg and add to a bowl of mashed potatoes. to mix. Cook for 15 – 20 minutes..
- If it feels too wet add a cup of Breadcrumbs or cup Oats. Even if its not wet add half of the amount breadcrumbs.you can make them into potatoe cakes or in individual pots.
- Add flour to a surface and take a big handful and roll it in the floured surface. Add to the pots or as a potato cake.
- Grease the pots or square dish with olive oil all around nothing will stick to that. Add a big ball in your hand and place the mash mix in the bowls squeeze gently down so that its tightly packed in the bowls. Cut the extra off the top level. Add them to the oven. When cooked and browned let it go cold before trying to remove it it will be better to pop it out. Warm when you need them..
- Just before the end of cooking add a little grated cheese on top to brown for the last few minutes of cooking time..
- If using a square dish grease that with olive oil too. Pour all the potato mash mix into the dish level it off across the top. Add to the oven. When the square dish is cooked leave and let it go cold so as cutting equal squares will be more tightly together when its cold easier to get it onto the plate in one piece..
- Add to serving plates and warm up in microwave before serving. You could have it cold too..