Potato and seafood stew. I used Potatoes USA petite potatoes as the hearty base for this stew, and they were simply perfect. So creamy and flavorful, they paired so well with the tomato base and chunky seafood. I love this dish because it's easy enough to make for a weeknight meal, and good enough to make for a special.
Cozy up to this hearty potato and seafood stew. It's creamy, flavorful and the perfect way to warm yourself to the bone this season. While beef stew is one of the first recipes everyone makes in their Instant Pot, there's something wonderful about a seafood stew. You can cook Potato and seafood stew using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato and seafood stew
- It’s 1 of kilo of mixed seafood. I used clams and mussels.
- You need 2-3 of large potatoes, peeled, chopped and parboiled.
- It’s of Small chopped onion.
- Prepare 300 ml of fish stock.
- You need Tablespoon of passata sauce.
- It’s of Dried chilli – optional.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Fresh parsley to serve.
- It’s of Olive oil.
It's lighter, often paired with similar ingredients to beef – carrots, onion, potato, celery – and served in some sort of broth. Not only will we be talking about seafood. Remove the outer leaves from the lemon grass, chop the tender leaves and add to the pan with the chilli. Smoky prawn, pepper and new potato stew.
Potato and seafood stew step by step
- Leave the parboiled potatoes to cool. Wash and clean seafood well removing beard etc. Fry onion gently in olive oil until soft. Add potatoes and stock, bring gently to the boil..
- Add passata sauce and chilli. Simmer for about 8-10 mins. Then add the seafood and cover. Turn up the heat slightly and cook until they have opened. Check for salt.
- Add some fresh parsley and serve 😀.
Check out this easy fish stew recipe with juicy butterflied prawns and sweet red peppers. Mussels and cod are simmered in a tomato broth with chunks of potato, onion and bell pepper, for an aromatic stew. Simple and earthy ingredients such as potato, dill and the Russian staple of salmon make a comforting and filling soup. Seafood chowder without the classic ingredients? Add some Paleo power to your chowder and impress your unassuming guests!