Chicken Salad. Find our best and tastiest chicken salad recipes, perfect for fancy brunch or for a simple and delicious sandwich. Chicken salad often finds its way to my summer menus, served on greens or a croissant. Chicken salad is any salad with chicken as a main ingredient.
Use ready-roasted chicken to shred into your salad and pack up any leftovers for lunch the next day. Chicken Salad is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna git. You can cook Chicken Salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Salad
- You need 1 bunch of lettuce.
- It’s 2 of carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 of cucumber.
- You need 1 of each green & red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of firm tomatoe.
- You need 1 of marinated chicken breast.
- You need of Salad dressing of your choice.
Everyone likes chicken salad different ways: ground up and fine, large and chunky, chock full of onions, nuts. This family favorite chicken salad is made with celery, bell pepper, green olives, apple, lettuce, and mayo—plus a secret ingredient that makes all the difference! With riffs on traditional chicken salad recipes to include healthy and grilled chicken salad options, we think you'll love this list as much as we We love classic chicken salad, but we also love to mix it up. These chicken salad recipes are perfect for a fancy weekend picnic or a quick weeknight dinner.
Chicken Salad instructions
- Wash all the vegetables, tear the lettuce with your hands, be gentle, wash and soak in iced water..
- Grate the carrots in strips or cut them julienned. Dice up the bell peppers, tomato & cucumber..
- Cook the chicken breast and cut into cubes or shred..
- Strain the lettuce from the water, mix everything up, top with some of the chicken. Add dressing of ur choice or serve plain..
Chicken Salad With Avocado, Corn, and Miso Dressing. Use up leftovers in a healthy and filling chicken salad. Try Bill Granger's spicy salad with noodles or Rachel Allen's chicken and lentil salad. Learn how to make chicken salad three different ways. Enjoy a Classic Chicken Salad, Italian Chicken Salad and Buffalo Chicken Salad. ✳︎Sign up to my FREE.