Quick Veg Recipe style poha made in love for people who love vegan. New & easy to make snacks recipes is something we all look out for. Today, let's make Pakoras using Poha, which is rice flakes. You can make it whenever you want, serve with tea, coffee, juice or any dip. indori poha recipe with step by step pics. one of the popular street food snacks from indore is poha with jalebi. khatta meetha (tangy and sweet) poha The taste of Indori poha is khatta meetha meaning sweet and sour.
It is usually eaten in breakfast. Learn how to make/prepare Poha by following this easy recipe. Maharashtra is famous because of this one dish called Poha. You can cook Quick Veg Recipe style poha made in love for people who love vegan using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Veg Recipe style poha made in love for people who love vegan
- It’s 2 cups of Flattened rice (poha).
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic,ginger.
- You need As required of Broccoli.
- It’s 1 of Capsicum.
- You need 1/2 cup of French beans.
- You need 1/4 of Cabbage.
- Prepare As required of Mushroom.
- You need As needed of Parsnips.
- Prepare 1 of Green chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sweet Corns.
- It’s As required of ,Coriander leaves.
- It’s of Add veggies acc. To your taste.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black Pepper powder.
- You need 1/2" of Ginger.
- Prepare As required of Refined oil.
- Prepare of Add spices acc. To your taste.
It is generally eaten during breakfasts, it would be a perfect choice for all health freaks who value taste. Poha is a much-loved Indian breakfast food that has a number of variants in different parts of the country. Whether you like to eat it the traditional way with peanuts, curry leaves, et al, or whether you love to munch on the chivda prepared from this flattened rice dish. Sendhil loves Poha upma very much.
Quick Veg Recipe style poha made in love for people who love vegan instructions
- Wash poha before sauteeing the veggies. Wash the poha under running water till they get soften..
- Heat oil in a pan. Crackle cumin seeds..
- Add curry leaves. Add all the veggies. Saute them & don't overcook..
- Add salt, red chilli powder, black pepper powder..
- Add washed poha. Mix it well and cook for a min..
- Garnish it with coriander leaves..
- Add lemon for tangy taste & bhujia for crunchiness..
- Enjoy healthy delicious poha..
So I keep making variations in poha upma like mixed vegetable poha upma, lemon poha, Kanda Poha, Batata Bachelors, working women and students who stay in hostel, PGs can try and keep this mix in bulk quantity. It will really help you to make quick,hassle free. The list includes many healthy and easy snacks recipes. Poha Recipe with step by step photos. Onion Poha is a popular Indian breakfast recipe made from red or white flattened rice, herbs and spices.