Indonesian traditional cheese sticks (Telor gabus). Baru kali ini ketemu martabak telor murah banget dan enak!!! Kerak Telor Jakarta Indonesia Kerak telor is a Betawi traditional spicy omelette dish in Indonesian cuisine. This is list of Indonesian desserts.
Served on a big round bamboo tray, lined with banana leaves cut and folded into triangles. Ayam Napinadar from North Sumatera Usually, this dish is served during Batak traditional ceremonies. It is said that cooking this dish needs special spices and patience. You can cook Indonesian traditional cheese sticks (Telor gabus) using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Indonesian traditional cheese sticks (Telor gabus)
- You need 200 g of tapioca flour.
- You need 50 g of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 50 g of butter.
- Prepare 125 g of grated cheddar cheese.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s of Oil to fry.
Sejarah Munculnya Cheese Stick di Indonesia. Sebelum kita membahas mengenai cara membuat cheese stick pedas tersebut Dalam wadah yang berbeda, kocok telur bersama dengan sebagian air lalu masukan ke dalam bahan tepung yang pertama tadi. Most importantly, they serve traditional Indonesian food! In Indonesian term, "sate" means a dish of marinated, skewered and grilled meats, served with a sauce or no sauce.
Indonesian traditional cheese sticks (Telor gabus) instructions
- Whisk the butter and eggs together or you can also use mixer.
- Add the grated cheese and mix them until the texture becomes soft.
- Then mix both flours together, and add quarter of it to the mixture, this time use your cleaned hand to mix.
- Keep on adding the flour in batches until you get the right texture, where you can knead the dough without sticking on your hand.
- Meanwhile, heat up your pan with low heat, add a lot of oil approx 300ml so that will cover all the sticks nicely.
- While the oil is heating up, start making your sticks using your hand and immediately drop it to the oil one by one.
- Don't add too many sticks, the sticks will float when it's half Cooked, so make sure there is enough space fro them to float and you can easily toss and turn.
- Once they are floating, toss them to ensure they are fully cooked and fry them until colour change to golden.
- Remove from oil once you get the colour you need, and place them on the wax paper until they cool down.
- Do the same for the remaining dough.
- Serve immediately or store them in a jar for whenever you want them. Just make sure that it's an air tight jars so the sticks remain crispy.
At IndoChili, this light meal features charcoal-grilled chicken skewers dressed with peanut sauce. Telur Gabus merupakan jenis kue kering sederhana yang terbuat dari bahan tepung sagu dengancampuran tepung terigu, telur, santan dan garam. Telur Gabus ada dua varian yang pertama yang asin dan yang kedua adalah yang manis. Blog Diah Didi berisi resep masakan praktis yang mudah dipraktekkan di rumah. Kaastengels ini tanpa telur dalam adonannya.