Long Beans and Prawns in Oyster Sauce.
You can cook Long Beans and Prawns in Oyster Sauce using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Long Beans and Prawns in Oyster Sauce
- Prepare 10 pcs of long beans, cut into 2 cm pieces.
- You need 100 gram of cleaned shrimps.
- It’s 3 of garlics, slice thinly.
- It’s Half of an onion, slicr thinly.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- You need of Some water or broth.
- You need of Some oyster sauce as desired.
Long Beans and Prawns in Oyster Sauce step by step
- Heat the oil in a frying pan..
- Add in the garlics and onion. Stir until fragrant and they turn transparant..
- Then add in the shrimps. Stir until they are cooked enough..
- Add in the water. Stir and let them simmer..
- Add the beans. Mix evenly..
- Then add the seasonings as you desire. Taste test..
- Turn off the heat and serve when everything is ready..