Oats chilla. Made with oatmeal and chickpea flour. They come out crisp and are healthy. the recipe for oats chilla is extremely simple, yet some tips, suggestion and variation for it. firstly, i heavily recommend to dry roast the oats before grounding it to fine powder. Why not start your mornings with the delicious, healthy and easy to make super food – Oats Chilla.
Similar to a dosa and more like a mini-dosas, these are great for evening snacks or even as lunch/dinner for the health conscious folks. Oats cheela recipe or Oats chilla – Healthy breakfast recipe made very quickly during busy mornings. This can also make good and filling evening snack. You can cook Oats chilla using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oats chilla
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oats.
- It’s 1/4 cup of gram flour.
- Prepare 1/2 of and 1/8 cup water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need of Salt according to your taste.
- Prepare 1 of fine chopped tomato.
- It’s 1 of fine chopped onion.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves fine chopped.
What is Oats Crepe or Oats Chilla? They are nothing but the same thing, the crepe is also known as 'chilla' or 'cheela' in Indian Hindi language and these 'Savory Oats Crepes' are made using oats flour. Oats chilla is a delicious and healthy breakfast option when you are in diet or trying to eat healthy. It is made with only oats and it taste really yummy.
Oats chilla instructions
- In a bowl take oats and soak with 1/2 cup of water and leave this for 10 to 15 min..
- After that add all ingredients and mix well also add 1/8 cup water..
- Heat a nonstick pan and grease with butter. pour a ladleful of prepared batter and spread gently and cooking on a medium flame..
- Now flip the chilla and cook both sides pressing gently..
- Oats chilla is ready to serve with green chutney or ketchup.
Oats Oats Chilla Recipe by Shilpa Shetty Kundra. Oats and Besan Chilla is a savoury crepe that can be made instantly for a quick and healthy meal. It includes just a few ingredients but all the right ones that make this chilla very tasty. Oats has become a common ingredient in every kitchen these days. With so many different types & flavours of What makes my chilla different is that the quantity f oats to besan in this recipe is more.