You can have Sambal Seafood using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sambal Seafood
- Prepare 8 of big Prawns (shell on).
- Prepare 3 of big Squid (slice in piece).
- It’s of Mussels.
- You need 1 of big onion (chopped).
- It’s 2-3 of tpbs Sambal Mix (pre-pack).
- It’s 1 of tbps oil.
- It’s 100 of ml-150ml water.
Sambal Seafood step by step
- Wash the seafood with salt and rise off. (Prawn shell-on, remove head & leg).
- Heat oil to pan, add in sambal mix and onion (stir fry 2min) add all the seafood in (stir fry 2min).
- Add in water (mix well and cover with lid) let it cook for 10min- 15 min ready to served (inbetween stir well).