The CheeseCake Factory~ Chicken Madeira. Chicken and BiscuitsA Cheesecake Factory "Comfort Classic." Sauteed Chicken Breasts Covered wit. Crusted Chicken RomanoBreast of Chicken Coated with a Factory CombinationsChoose two items: Chicken Madeira, Steak Diane, Herb Crusted Salmon and Shrimp Scampi. Watch How to Make Chicken Madeira Recipe: We went to the Cheesecake Factory on our Anniversary for my husbands' first (and my second) time ever and ordered their world famous Chicken Madeira.
Cheesecake Factory Chicken Madeira with chicken breasts, mushrooms and asparagus in a buttery wine sauce is a copycat of the most popular chicken dish. Ever wonder what makes our dishes so delicious? Cheesecake Factory Chicken Madeira has everything you need. You can have The CheeseCake Factory~ Chicken Madeira using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The CheeseCake Factory~ Chicken Madeira
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 tbsp of McCormick montreal chicken seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of garlic salt for chicken.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 slice of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of madiera wine.
- Prepare 1 can of beef stock.
- Prepare 2 slice of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried chives.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper & salt to taste.
- It’s 1 box of fresh mushrooms sliced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of flour add broth to make a slurry( optional) to thicken.
- Prepare of asparagus.
- It’s 4 of asparagus.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 pinch of garlic salt & salt to taste.
Chicken, asparagus, cheese, mushrooms, not to mention the Madeira wine is a wine whose taste comes from the repeated reheating of the wine, creating a unique taste. It's a fortified wine available in a variety of sweet styles. Chicken Madeira Cheesecake Factory is even better than the original! Tender, juicy, chicken smothered in a rich, mushroom Madeira sauce and topped with mozzarella cheese, served on a bed of red-skinned mashed potatoes and fresh asparagus.
The CheeseCake Factory~ Chicken Madeira instructions
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- add your chicken breast to a bag pound out your chicken to how thin you want it..
- in another small pan add butter & olive oil add in asparagus, add pinch of salt & garlic salt cook about 8minutes set aside.
- season both sides of chicken generously. add oil to a pan, add chicken when hot cook 6-7minutes you want a good golden color on each side.set aside in a foil lined plate to seal in juices..
- in the same pan add olive oil and add in mushrooms, give a pinch of salt & pepper stir fry atleast 2minutes. Now add in wine & beef stock along with butter, & chives & onion flakes cook down about 15-20minutes.taste for seasonings.if sauce is to thin add 2tbspn flour with some broth into a bowl, then whisk into sauce to thicken.
- add asparagus to chicken top with cheese bake in oven 10minutes till melty top with sauce..
Mine is the Chicken Madeira from Cheesecake Factory. Chicken, mushroom sauce, cheese, and asparagus all on top of creamy mashed potatoes. Tender, juicy, chicken smothered in a rich, mushroom Madeira sauce and topped with mozzarella cheese, served on a bed of red-skinned. This Chicken Madeira recipe is a better-than take on Cheesecake Factory's most popular chicken dish. It's easy make at home and explosion of flavor.