Baked Cassava Cheese.
You can have Baked Cassava Cheese using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Cassava Cheese
- You need of A. Creamed.
- It’s 250 g of cream cheese.
- You need 200 g of castor sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- You need of B. Combined and mixed.
- It’s 640 g of finely grated cassava.
- You need 260 g of thickened cream.
- It’s 120 g of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter (melted).
- It’s 1 tbsp of flour (optional).
Baked Cassava Cheese step by step
- First, cream A. Add eggs one by one. Whisk to mix. Keep aside..
- Next, combine ingredients in B and mix well..
- Finally, combine and whisk A and B until everything is well incorporated..
- Pour batter into a greased and lined square cake tin (cover the base of a cake tin with a parchment paper leaving two sides overhang). Bake at 170°C for 1 hour and 30 minutes..
- Leave cake to completely set and cool for few hours before cutting. It may appear too soft but will definitely firm up once cooled. Use a plastic knife or lightly greased knife to slice (grease knife with butter). Perfect treat for tea time..