Eggs cooked with feta cheese. Hi guys, today I'll be making the creamiest, most sumptious scrambled eggs, and I'll be showing you exactly how to do it step by step. Wow – feta cheese and scrambled eggs together! Who knew it would make for such a tasty combination!
The combination of feta cheese, tomatoes, and spinach is just perfect and you will love it. Learn how to create your own version of filling by checking on this recipe of egg wrapped with feta cheese. Lay the egg on a flat plate and fill one side with the cooked tomato and spinach. You can have Eggs cooked with feta cheese using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggs cooked with feta cheese
- Prepare 4 of fresh eggs.
- It’s 150 g of feta cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of freshly ground pepper.
Egg-in-a-Hole with Salsa and Feta Cheese. Fun to say and fun to eat, this egg dish can be served for breakfast, lunch or even a quick dinner. Season eggs with salt and pepper. How to Know When Your Spices Are Toasted.
Eggs cooked with feta cheese step by step
- Crumble the feta cheese in a bowl. Place the heavy cream and the feta cheese in a medium sized frying pan. Heat over medium heat, stirring until the feta cheese melts..
- Crack the eggs into the mixture..
- Cover the frying pan with a lid and let the eggs cook, still over medium heat, for about 5'..
- The egg whites should be hard but the yolks should stay runny..
- Serve the eggs in plates and pour the mixture of cream and feta cheese over them. Add very little salt and plenty of freshly ground pepper..
How To: Quarter and Deseed a Lemon. Garnish with the cheese, almonds, cilantro and remaining lemon wedges. Melitzanes me Feta: Baked Eggplant with Feta Cheese. A resident of Greece, Nancy Gaifyllia is a cook who writes about the country's regional specialties. Delicious Egg Casserole with a feta cheese and eggs mixture nestled between buttery and flaky phyllo sheets.